The project has the goal to include the teaching and support staff in kindergartens (preschools) and primary schools in the fire safety education.
By means of an educational CD, these persons should
- know the safety concept as the interaction between structural and operational/organizational measures;
- be able to identify the structural safety devices of the own working place (school/kindergarten) and to explain their function;
- learn the correct behaviour in the daily operation and in the case of a fire;
- can take the right measures in case of fire to limit the damage to people and property, and in particular
- get procedural instructions, how fire safety education can be most efficiently taught for children.